The Lost Explorer Mezcal Tobala 10 Year 750ml
- Calculated at Checkout
The Lost Explorer Mezcal Tobala 750ml
- SMALL-BATCH ARTISANAL MEZCAL: A handcrafted spirit made from 100% agave, cultivated in the sun-soaked Valles Centrales, Oaxaca in Mexico. Co-founded by David de Rothschild and Thor Björgólfsson, in partnership with Mezcalero Don Fortino Ramos.
- MULTI-AWARD WINNING MEZCALERO: Each small batch is handcrafted by internationally recognised Maestro Mezcalero Don Fortino Ramos with a sustainable approach that is deeply in tune with the rhythm of nature - Tobalá Agave grows for 10 years before harvesting begins.
- TASTING NOTES: An earthy mezcal expression, with hints of tobacco, cocoa, vanilla and leather, offering a unique balance between wood aromas and umami flavours. Sip Curiously.
- PERFECT FOR SIPPING NEAT: Handcrafted to be slowly sipped at room temperature out of a traditional clay copita. For an elevated taste experience, try pairing with chocolate and caramel sea salt.
- A UNIQUE GIFT: A perfect gift for those intrigued by mezcal, The Lost Explorer Mezcal Tobalá comes in beautiful hand-labelled bottles made from recycled crystal, sealed with fully biodegradable cork & a kiss of natural beeswax.